Founded in 1968, the main college campus is located on Route 120, two miles north of the city of Claremont, NH, within easy access to I-91. Situated on 180 acres, the setting provides the enjoyment of a rural existence and yet is within easy reach of cultural, business and shopping centers. Courses are also offered at the RVCC Academic Centers located in Keene and Lebanon, NH.
- 1007 total students: 236 full-time, 771 part-time
- Gender: 31% male, 69% female
- Average age: 26
- Faculty: Full-time: 27 - credit; Adjunct/Part-time: 163 - credit and non-credit
- Students represent 9 states and 6 countries. 13% of students report Black, Hispanic, Asian, Pacific Islander or Native American ethnicity
- 19 Associate Degree Programs and 19 Certificate/Diploma Programs offered
New Hampshire residents: ................. $200/credit
New England Regional residents:.........$300/credit
Out-of-state residents: ........................$455/credit
E-cashier online payments available - Click here for more information
85% of students who attend River Valley Community College receive some form of financial aid. Our staff is ready to answer questions and work with you as you begin the financial aid process. Contact the financial aid office at 603-542-7744 x5311 for assistance and/or to obtain current application materials.
River Valley Community College is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
River Valley Community College transforms lives by providing a quality and affordable education through innovative personal approaches to lifelong learning and career pathways.