Late start classes start October 2nd. Register now! Late start classes start October 2nd. Register now!
The College will be judged by the degree to which it successfully
- Engages in programs and activities that expand access to higher education for all member of the community
- Offers college-preparatory instruction that prepares student for success in college-level work and life-long learning
- Provides students with a full range of student development and academic support services
- Offers students the opportunity to contribute to the well-being of others through service learning and volunteerism
- Prepares individuals for employment in a variety of careers in business, the health sciences, computer applications, engineering and industrial technologies, and public service
- Serves as an entry-point for bachelor degree program by providing the first two years of a four-year program through a sequence of general education that stresses an appreciation of the arts and the humanities, the social sciences, mathematics and quantitative literacy, the sciences, communication and information literacy
- Provides economic development and continuing education activities to meet the needs of business, industry and government while enhancing employee skills and enriching their lives.