The Associates Degree requires 64 credits: 32 credits in a coherent major, and an additional 32 credits in General Education courses and open electives.
Program Portfolio Design
(Option #1 only)
|ENGL102||College Composition I||3 credits|
|ENGLxxx||English Elective||3 credits|
|XXXXxxx||Social Science Elective||3 credits|
|SCIxxx||Science Elective||3/4 credits|
|MATHxxx||Mathematics Elective||3/4 credits|
|XXXXxxx||General Education Elective||6 credits|
|Open Electives||6/8 credits|
|Degree major courses||32 credits|
Associate in Science Degree
Design Your Major or Explore
The Associate of Science in General Studies degree program provides flexible programs that meet learners' needs:
- to pursue self-designed studies, including curricula that meet specific occupational and career goals
- to explore college-level learning.
The General Studies degree offers students 3 different ways to begin their college careers:
Option #1 Students can design Associate Degree majors in fields not covered by the College's standard programs and courses.
Option #2 Students can build Associate Degree majors around Certificate programs.
- All candidates requesting admission to option 1 & 2 must complete an admission interview with the program director.
All candidates admitted to option #1 must take GSTC102 Program Design Portfolio during their first academic year at the College to design and plan the course of study.
- For more information on General Studies Option 1 or 2 contact JoAnn Clifford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Option #3 The 'Explorer Option' student can experience a variety of college courses before deciding on an Associates Degree major. Students should work closely with an advisor to determine their program of study before completing 24 credits.
- For more information on General Studies Option 3 contact Nickole Milo (Claremont & Lebanon) at email@example.com or Naomi Drury (Keene) at firstname.lastname@example.org