Room 123 (Claremont)
Room 108 (Keene)*
Room 210 (Lebanon)*
*Services by appointment in Keene and Lebanon.
800-837-0658 in NH & VT
Student Success Center Staff:
Catherine Driesch - Disabilities Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or x5421
Rianna Villemaire - Program Assistant, email@example.com or x5499
Nickole Milo - General Studies Academic Advisor (Claremont and Lebanon), firstname.lastname@example.org or x5522 (Claremont) or x5818 (Lebanon - Thursdays)
Naomi Drury - General Studies Academic Advisor (Keene), email@example.com or x5702
Morgan Sailer – Career and Transfer Services Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or x5405. New location: The Orchard Room (room 100D in the Library).
To provide academic and career support to the college community. Our efforts focus on empowering individuals to become independent, self-directed lifelong learners. The Department provides a variety of services, resources and tools to enable individuals to pursue their educational goals.
- Alternative Testing – monitored, quiet, environment for students to make-up quizzes and exams. Find the procedure here: http://www.rivervalley.edu/contact-us/directories/faculty/faculty-staff-resources
- Accuplacer testing: http://www.rivervalley.edu/admissions/testing-assessment
- Computers and printer
- Tutoring: http://www.rivervalley.edu/student-resources/tutoring-student-success-center
- Study skills materials and workshops: [new webpage coming soon]
- Services for students with disabilities - Resource guide for students with disabilities
- Career and Transfer services: http://www.rivervalley.edu/student-resources/career-resources
- Academic advising for General Studies and non-matriculated students
- SIS, Canvas and email support
- ID badges and parking permits
* services available in Keene and Lebanon by appointment.