By Appointment at the Keene Academic Center
800-837-0658 in NH & VT
Dr. Leigh C. Marthe - Director for Instructional Services
Catherine Driesch - Disabilities Coordinator
Rianna Villemaire - Secretary
Nickole Milo - General Studies Academic Advisor (Claremont)
Naomi Drury - General Studies Academic Advisor (Keene)
To provide academic and career support to the college community. Our efforts focus on empowering individuals to become interdependent, self-directed lifelong learners. The Department provides a variety of services, resources and tools to enable individuals to pursue educational goals.
- Alternative Testing – monitored, quiet, environment for students to make-up quizzes and exams.
- Variety of writing and course-based textbooks
- Peer and Master tutors: to request a tutor fill out the tutoring request form
- Study skills materials
- English as a second language (ESL) services - by appointment
- Services for students with disabilities
- Career Assistance – College Central Network for resumes and job posting service. Create your account profile at www.collegecentral.com/rivervalley
- Search for full-time, part-time, internships and cooperative job opportunities.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to potential employers.
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasets, videos and articles.