Register Now... Classes Start January 17th! Call 1 (800) 837-0658 to speak with an admissions counselor today! River Valley Community College is a great place to learn! Spring semester is only a few days away... enroll now!
Claremont Campus visit us in Room 123
Keene Academic Center student study room 018 and services by appointment
Lebanon Academic Center visit us in Room 210 and services by appointment
800-837-0658 in NH & VT
Catherine Driesch - Interim Director for Instructional Services/ Disabilities Coordinator
Rianna Villemaire - Program Assistant
Nickole Milo - General Studies Academic Advisor (Claremont and Lebanon)
Naomi Drury - General Studies Academic Advisor (Keene)
To provide academic and career support to the college community. Our efforts focus on empowering individuals to become independent, self-directed lifelong learners. The Department provides a variety of services, resources and tools to enable individuals to pursue their educational goals.
- Alternative Testing – monitored, quiet, environment for students to make-up quizzes and exams.
- Variety of writing and course-based textbooks
- Computers and printer
- Peer and Master tutors: to request a tutor fill out the tutoring request form
- Study skills materials
- Services for students with disabilities
- Resource guide for students with disabilities
- Career Assistance – College Central Network for resumes and job posting service. Create your account profile at www.collegecentral.com/rivervalley
- Search for full-time, part-time, internships and cooperative job opportunities.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to potential employers.
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasets, videos and articles.