You can register now for Summer and Fall courses!
EBSCO eBooks (formerly NetLibrary) offers over 5,576 electronic books on a wide range of topics.
1. Go to https://ezproxy.rivervalley.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=nlebk. For off campus login, use your college email username and password.
2. Search for your topic using the Search box, or Browse By Category for books in a particular field. You may also view the Latest Added or Featured books.
3. From the results list, you can sort by Relevance or Date at the top, or narrow your search using options on the left.
4. Click on the title of the book to see more information. Click on eBook Full Text to read the book, or expand the Table of Contents to see a chapter listing.
5. When viewing a book, use the buttons on the right to E-mail, Cite, or Print the book. You may print up to 60 pages of the book you are viewing. Use the arrows at the bottom to turn pages, or enter the desired page.