- You may apply to the River Valley Community College with this application
- If you are currently attending high school, print out the application using the Print link below. Fill the application out and give the completed, signed application sheet to your high school counselor, who will attach an official copy of your transcript and send both to us.
- If you are not a high school student, print out the application and mail it to the Admissions Office.
- There is a $20.00 application fee. If you choose to print this application out and send it in, please attach the $20.00 application fee.
- TRANSFER APPLICANTS: Submit the application. Request your former institutions to send an official copy of your transcript directly to the College.
- Participation in a testing program may be required and a fee charged.
- A personal interview may be required to discuss your intended major.
- VETERANS: Veterans must submit a legible copy of their DD214 with the application and notify the Veterans Administration of their intention to enroll.
Please note, the printable information below is in Adobe Acrobattm format. You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at the Adobe web site.
If you print the application, send it to the Admissions Office at the address below.