New Year - New You! Register by January 16 to start the semester off right!
Welcome to River Valley Community College. As a new student, we anticipate that you will have many questions. New Student Orientation helps to prepare you to begin your journey as a successful student at RVCC. New Student Orientation is designed to familiarize you with the campus, faculty, staff, and the many services available to make college a successful experience for you.
At Orientation you will:
- Meet other new students, student leaders, faculty and staff
- Tour the campus
- Receive your student ID badge
- Learn how to navigate your student email, student information system, and blackboard account
- Learn about library resources
- Learn about services in the Student Success Center
- Learn how to get involved in Student Government Association, student clubs and other extracurricular opportunities
- Have an opportunity to meet with the Registrar and Financial Aid Staff to assist you with any last minute questions
New Student Orientations for the summer semester are scheduled as follows:
Keene, Tuesday, January 9 from 5:00-7:30pm
You can sign up in the form to the right. The session you attend will be based on your academic program.
Student ID Badges and Parking Passes
To save time, we are issuing student ID badges and parking passes prior to the Orientation sessions. Please call whichever location is most convenient for you to set up an appointment:
Claremont: 603-542-7744 x5499
Keene: 603-542-7744 x5725
Lebanon: 603-542-7744 x5825