EBSCO’s journal databases make up one of the Library’s largest collections of articles. It contains articles on Business, Education, Health, Poetry, Hospitality and Tourism, environmental issues, and more.
1. Go to https://ezproxy.rivervalley.edu/login?url=http://search.epnet.com. Click on EBSCOhost Web. For off campus login, use your college email username and password.
2. Enter your search terms in the search box.
3. From your results list, you will be able to sort results by date or relevance, and limit your list by choosing options from the left sidebar.
4. The grey bar at the bottom of each entry will tell you whether it is available full text, in PDF or HTML format. If not, click Request an Inter Library Loan to have the article delivered to you from another library. (Remember to use your college email address!)
5. Click the title of an article to view more detailed information. From this menu, click the Cite button on the right side of the page to view a citation in APA or MLA format. You can also Print the article or Email the whole article or just the citation to yourself.