Proquest is one of the Library’s largest collections of full text journals. It contains over 8,000 scholarly journals, magazines, dissertations, newspapers, and reports covering 160 subject areas. This database contains training videos for Nursing and also is the best resource for Psychology information.
1. Go to https://ezproxy.rivervalley.edu/login?url=http://search.proquest.com. For off campus login, use your college email username and password.
2. Enter your search terms in box. The default search will look in all databases. You may also use the icons below to search within a subject area. From here you can also limit to full text, peer reviewed, or scholarly journals.
3. Within the results list, you can select articles to Print or Email. Each result may include a Citation/Abstract, and Full Text in HTML or PDF format. If full text is unavailable, select Find a copy to order the article through Inter Library loan.
4. Use the options on the right side of the page to sort by Relevance or Date, to limit to a Source Type such as Newspapers or Scholarly Journals, and to narrow your results by many other features.
5. Click on the title of an article to view more information. You may also Print or Email from here. Click Cite to generate a citation in APA or MLA.
6. At the top of the page, select Advanced to enter Advanced search, or to search for Figures & Tables or business Data & Reports.