June 28, 2018
RVCC will be proctoring the TEAS this Summer. Register today and continue to work towards admission into the Nursing program.
Who Needs To Take It
- Incoming Nursing Program students are required to take this entrance exam.
What Information Is Covered
- A variety of topics are covered in the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), such as: Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English and language usage.
Where To Take It
- The test will be proctored by River Valley Community College at their Main Claremont Campus, 1 College Place, Claremont, NH in Room 145.
When To Take It
- You can take the test on any of the following dates. These are all Thursdays and are all scheduled from 9am-1pm: 7/12/18, 7/26/2018, 8/9/2018, 8/23/2018.
How To Prepare
- There are a number of practice materials available to acclimate you to the style of questions you will find in the TEAS.
- You need to register for the TEAS at www.atitesting.com.
On the day of the test, remember the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes early to the testing site
- Bring 2 or more #2 pencils
- Schedule 4 hours to take the test
- Scratch paper will be provided by the testing center
- Do not bring calculators
- Basic 4 function calculator allowed and embedded within the online version of the exam
- Electronic devices (cell phone, tablets, MP3 players) are not allowed
For more information, please contact:
Crystal A. Thibodeau
Executive Secretary - Nursing Department