Join us for Inaugural Week Activities beginning September 15!
1. To identify, acquire, arrange records of long term historical value to the institution and to preserve/provide access to them
2. To provide knowledge that supports teaching and learning to the college (and wider) community.
Types of Academic Records
1. Legal or constituting documents such as by-laws; reports; minutes; substantive memoranda; correspondence
2. Reports of self studies and accreditation visits; admissions; institutional research; public relations; research projects
3. Records of minutes; syllabi; organizations of students, faculty, administrators and staff
- publications, newsletters, posters, booklets, yearbooks, student newspapers, directories, faculty/staff rosters and ephemeral materials
4. Specialized format materials such as audio, audiovisual, oral histories, maps, blueprints
5. Artifacts related to RVCC
|1968 Dedication Program||College dedication ceremony on October 27, 1968 in Claremont, NH|
RVCC Online Publications
- College Catalog 2006 - Present
Last updated: 11-13-13