Room 123 in Claremont
By Appointment at the Keene Academic Center
800-837-0658 in NH & VT
Dr. Leigh C. Marthe - Director for Instructional Services
Cathy Driesch - Disabilities Coordinator
Sarah McMurphy - Program Assistant
Nickole Milo - General Studies Academic Advisor (Claremont)
Naomi Drury - General Studies Academic Advisor (Keene)
To provide academic and career support to the college community. Our efforts focus on empowering individuals to become interdependent, self-directed lifelong learners. The Department provides a variety of services, resources and tools to enable individuals to pursue educational goals.
- Alternative Testing – monitored, quiet, environment for students to make-up quizzes and exams.
- Variety of writing and course-based textbooks
- Peer and Master tutors –arranged by Sarah McMurphy - fill out theTutoring Request Form
- Study skills materials
- ESL services - by appointment
- Services for students with disabilities