River Valley Community College is a public, non-profit organization accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education.
The next comprehensive accredidation evaluation will be April 7-10, 2019. Any questions or comments regarding this evaluation can be submitted here.
Accreditation of an institution of higher education by the New England Commission of Higher Education indicates that it meets or exceeds criteria for the assessment of institutional quality periodically applied through a peer review process. An accredited college or university is one which has available the necessary resources to achieve its stated purposes through appropriate educational programs, is substantially doing so, and gives reasonable evidence that it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Institutional integrity is also addressed through accreditation.
Accreditation by the New England Commission of Higher Education is not partial but applies to the institution as a whole. As such, it is not a guarantee of every course or program offered, or the competence of individual graduates. Rather, it provides reasonable assurance about the quality of opportunities available to students who attend the institution.
Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the New England Commission of Higher Education should be directed to the administrative staff of the institution. Individuals may also contact:
New England Commission of Higher Education
3 Burlington Woods Dr., Suite 100,
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
(781) 425-7700 • toll-free 855-886-3272 • Email: email@example.com
Individual programs at the College have earned recognition and accreditation status by the following organizations:
The Committee on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs in association with:
- Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB)
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Commission on Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education
Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE):
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- New Hampshire Board of Nursing
- Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology