River Valley Medical Assistants take the World by Storm...
Important Consumer Information about River Valley Community College is available at the links provided below. The US Department of Education requires numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions. In order to make this information readily available, we have created this page which is designed to provide quick access to this data.
Whether you are a new or returning student, the staff and faculty at RVCC are here to assist you throughout the semester. Your awareness of the policies, processes and resources on campus will help you have a successful experience at RVCC. Below are resources that may be of particular interest and usefulness to you. Please review this information and feel free to contact the appropriate department for additional information.
The US Department of Education has repealed the 2014 Gainful Employment (GE) Rule (regulations – 34 CFR 668.412), with a final rule published July 1st in the Federal Register Docket number ED-2018-OPE-0042 (link below), and an official effective date of July 1, 2020.
The Department has issued guidance in GE Electronic Announcement #122 (link below) which allows for “Early Implementation of the Rescission of the Gainful Employment Rule.”
The 7 colleges within the Community College System of New Hampshire (CCSNH): NHTI – Concord’s Community College, White Mountains Community College, Manchester Community College, River Valley Community College, Lakes Region Community College, Nashua Community College and Great Bay Community College have elected early implementation effective July 1, 2019.
With this early implementation, CCSNH colleges:
- will no longer be required to post the GE Disclosure Template and may remove the template and any other GE disclosures from their web pages,
- will not be required to report GE data for 2018-2019 (due October 1, 2019, and
- will not be required to include the disclosure template, or a link thereto, in GE program promotional materials, or directly distribute the disclosure template to prospective students requiring acknowledgment of receipt as of July 1, 2019.
- Privacy of Student Records - FERPA
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Student Body Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal and R2T4
- Textbook Information
- Academic Program (Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, and Faculty)
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Institutional and Program Accreditation and Approval
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (including computer use and peer-to-peer file sharing)
- Consumer Information on College Navigator
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information Published by the Department of Education
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- National Student Loan Data System
- Private Education Loan Disclosures (Self-Certification Form)
- Preferred Lender Lists
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Security Report - October 1 each year
- Information for Crime Victims about Disciplinary Hearings
- Retention Rate
- Completion/Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates
- Gainful employment (See Disclosures listed per program /certificate)
- Definition of credit hour to determine program eligibility
- High school diploma definition
- Verification of information included on student aid application
- Student Rights and Grievance Policies