The College will be judged by the degree to which it successfully
1. Engages in programs and activities that expand access to higher education for all member of the community
2. Offers college-preparatory instruction that prepares student for success in college-level work and life-long learning
3. Provides students with a full range of student development and academic support services
4. Offers students the opportunity to contribute to the well-being of others through service learning and volunteerism
5. Prepares individuals for employment in a variety of careers in business, the health sciences, computer applications, engineering and industrial technologies, and public service
6. Serves as an entry-point for bachelor degree program by providing the first two years of a four-year program through a sequence of general education that stresses an appreciation of the arts and the humanities, the social sciences, mathematics and quantitative literacy, the sciences, communication and information literacy
7. Provides economic development and continuing education activities to meet the needs of business, industry and government while enhancing employee skills and enriching their lives.