River Valley Medical Assistants take the World by Storm...
Accounting Degree and Certificate students are provided intensive training in accounting principles and other related business courses, and a strong background in computers. The objective of the program is to provide the knowledge students will need to pursue successful accounting careers.
At the end of the Accounting Associate Degree Program the graduate will:
- Perform the tasks of an entry-level accountant
- Advance in the accounting field
- Continue their personal and professional growth
- Be proficient in the use of computers for financial and business applications
- To understand and develop the skills necessary to become a valued employee in the business world
Small classes, individual help, dedicated faculty, online classes and transferability of courses to 4-year bachelor programs are all part of the RVCC experience.
Typical entry level positions include:
- Accounts receivable or accounts payable clerk
- Account Clerk
- Inventory Controller
- Audit Clerk
- Credit Clerk