River Valley Medical Assistants take the World by Storm...
Degrees in Business emphasize broad management competencies in finance, management, marketing, human resources, economics, law and computers. All of these competencies are needed in industry, non-profit, and service organizations. The study of management focuses on how organizations develop and use strategies to compete in domestic and global arenas within the increasingly complex and changing social political, economic, and technological environment.
Graduates with a degree in Management will:
• Know the fundamental of management theory and practice.
• Demonstrate written and oral proficiency in business communications
• Possess basic competency in the functional areas of business: accounting, marketing, management, human resources, finance, computers, economics, and business law.
• Be prepared to enter the workforce in an entry-level management position.
• Possess a solid management foundation for transfer to a four-year college.
College Navigator - You can visit this page for student achievement information such as graduates, retention, job placement, continuing education, licensure, etc.