River Valley Medical Assistants take the World by Storm...
Robert S. Morris, M.S. (Digital Forensics) from Champlain College is the Program Director for all of the Technology programs at River Valley Community College in Claremont, New Hampshire.
Degrees and Certificates:
- Cybersecurity and Healthcare IT – Associate in Science Degree
- Cybersecurity and Healthcare IT – Certificate
- Information Technology – Associate in Science Degree
- Networking - Associate in Science Degree
- Networking - Certificate
Computer Technology is one of the fields that has been rapidly growing with new jobs since 2004. The Associate Degree and Certificate Programs at River Valley Community College educate students to enter the workforce prepared for jobs, such as PC support specialist, help desk technicians, network and server administrators, by introducing them to the latest technologies related to protecting data on information systems, information systems technologies, computer programming, as well as Internet related technologies. Students can also choose to further their education by transferring credits to baccalaureate programs in Applied Computer Science or Computer Science or other technology field.
Students who successfully complete a program in Information Technology or Networking can enter the workforce prepared for jobs such as:
- PC Support Specialists
- Network and Server Administrators
- Internet/Intranet Support Staff
Students who successfully complete a program in Cybersecurity can enter the workforce prepared for jobs such as:
- Information Assurance Specialist
- Network Security Specialist
- Security Specialist in a hospital or clinic
- Heathcare IT Technicians