Certificate in Phlebotomy
For more information, contact Kim-Laura Boyle at email@example.com or call 603-542-7744 ex. 5434
- At the end of the Phlebotomy Program, certificate recipients will:
- Demonstrate entry-level phlebotomy skills for routine procedures.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and practice behavior consistent with established professional code of ethics.
- Communicate accurately and precisely using written, verbal and non-verbal techniques, ensuring understanding by the recipient.
- Demonstrate skills representative of safe working practices as defined by the CDC and OSHA.
- Describe health care systems, including functions, components and organizational structures.
- Describe the components and functions of departments of the clinical laboratory.
- Define medical terminology associated with the function of a phlebotomist.
- Relate basic anatomy and physiology concepts to the practices and procedures of a phlebotomist.