Testing & Accessibility
Individuals with documented disabilities who require accommodations to take assessments must submit official documentation to the Accessibility Services Coordinator (603-542-7744 x5522) prior to scheduling the assessment.
TEAS Nursing Entrance Exam
Prospective nursing students may take the Test of Essential Academic Skill (TEAS) remotely. Steps are as follows:
- Register for the TEAS test at http://atitesting.com
- Prepare in advance for this test. Study materials are available in our library and through ATI.
- Ensure you select “River Valley CC ADN” as your institution when registering for the TEAS, and select “TEAS for Nursing Students” if asked.
- Select “River Valley CC TEAS”
- You will need to have free proctoring software installed on your computer prior to testing. Details are here: Proctorio Software and Quick Start Guide
2023 TEAS testing dates are as follows:
September 13 & 25
October 11 & 23
November 8 & 20
December 6 & 18
Register here: TEAS Registration
Estimated cost: $120
Student to Faculty Ratio