Testing & Accessibility
Individuals with documented disabilities who require accommodations to take assessments must submit official documentation to the Accessibility Services Coordinator (603-542-7744 x5421) prior to scheduling the assessment.
TEAS Nursing Entrance Exam
Prospective nursing students may take the Test of Essential Academic Skill (TEAS) remotely. Steps are as follows:
- Register for the TEAS test at http://atitesting.com
- Ensure you select “River Valley CC ADN” as your institution when registering for the TEAS, and select “TEAS for Nursing Students” if asked.
- Select a TEAS date – at present, 2020 dates are as follows:
- *September 1
- *September 16
- *September 29
- *October 14
- *October 27
- *November 10
- *November 24
- *December 9
- *December 22
- * = remotely proctored dates.
- For TEAS proctoring questions, please contact Joyce Hamilton, RVCC ASN Department Secretary, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote TEAS testers will need to have free Proctorio proctoring software installed on testing computers prior to testing. The Proctorio Quick Start Guide is here: Proctorio Remote Quick Start Guide
Additional TEAS are frequently added, so please check this site periodically for updates. In-person nursing informational sessions will resume once COVID-19 restrictions lift.
Student to Faculty Ratio