Testing & Accessibility
Individuals with documented disabilities who require accommodations to take assessments must submit official documentation to the Accessibility Services Coordinator (603-542-7744 x5421) prior to scheduling the assessment.
TEAS Nursing Entrance Exam
Prospective nursing students may take the Test of Essential Academic Skill (TEAS) remotely. Steps are as follows:
- Register for the TEAS test at http://atitesting.com
- Prepare in advance for this test. Study materials are available in our library and through ATI.
- Ensure you select “River Valley CC ADN” as your institution when registering for the TEAS, and select “TEAS for Nursing Students” if asked.
- Select a TEAS date – at present, 2021 dates are as follows:
2021 TEAS DATES
March 3, 16, 31
April 13, 28
May 11, 26
June 8, 23
July 6, 21
August 3, 18, 31
September 15, 28
October 13, 26
November 10, 23
December 8, 21
- For TEAS proctoring questions, please contact Joyce Hamilton, RVCC ASN Department Secretary, at: email@example.com
- Remote TEAS testers will need to have free Proctorio proctoring software installed on testing computers prior to testing. The Proctorio Quick Start Guide is here: Proctorio Remote Quick Start Guide
Additional TEAS are frequently added, so please check this site periodically for updates. In-person nursing informational sessions will resume once COVID-19 restrictions lift.
Student to Faculty Ratio