Testing & Accessibility
Individuals with documented disabilities who require accommodations to take assessments must submit official documentation to the Accessibility Services Coordinator (603-542-7744 x5522) prior to scheduling the assessment.
TEAS Nursing Entrance Exam
Prospective nursing students may take the Test of Essential Academic Skill (TEAS) remotely. Steps are as follows:
- Register for the TEAS test at http://atitesting.com
- Prepare in advance for this test. Study materials are available in our library and through ATI.
- Ensure you select “River Valley CC ADN” as your institution when registering for the TEAS, and select “TEAS for Nursing Students” if asked.
- Select a TEAS date – at present, 2021 dates are as follows:
2022 TEAS DATES
- February 2 & 14
- March 2 & 30
- April 13 & 25
- May 4 & 23
- June 8 & 20
- July 6 & 18
- August 3 & 29
- For TEAS proctoring questions, please contact RVCCnursing@ccsnh.edu
- Remote TEAS testers will need to have free Proctorio proctoring software installed on testing computers prior to testing. The Proctorio Quick Start Guide is here: Proctorio Remote Quick Start Guide
Additional TEAS are frequently added, so please check this site periodically for updates. In-person nursing informational sessions will resume once COVID-19 restrictions lift.
Student to Faculty Ratio