Sign up for RVCC RAVE ALERTS for snow days, college closings and emergencies on campus!
At River Valley we make sure our students are prepared for any emergency. RAVE allows us to communicate with every student quickly and reliably to make sure they have up-to-date information in any situation.
RAVE can text, call or email a student! The student can log into their RAVE account and decide what numbers and ways of contacting they would like, and alerts are set to automatically be sent to the student’s email.
To register for RVCC RAVE ALERTS
- Visit Get Rave. Click on the “Register” button.
- Complete the online registration form. The registration email address MUST BE your RVCC student email address.
- Check your RVCC email account for a Rave Email Confirmation.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the link within the Rave email.
- If you’ve added a mobile phone number, check your cellphone for a text from Rave with an activation code.
Weather closing alerts are also sent through:
- RVCC Snow phone
- Posted on the College webpage
- Broadcast with WMUR Channel 9
- Broadcast with WPTZ/WNNE VT Channels 5 & 31
- Social Media accounts
It is your responsibility to check these sources for information.
If you have questions about RVCC Alerts, please contact the Campus Safety Office at (603) 542-7744, ext. 5420.