RVCC has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to provide an emergency notification service for weather-related delays, closures, and dismissals as well as emergency alerts.
All students are automatically registered for RVCC (Rave) alerts to receive the latest information on campus emergencies delivered to their cell phone (voice or text message) and email account.
New students should check their college email account for an email from Rave Mobile Safety for their username, temporary password, and additional user information in order to update their preferences or opt-out if they wish.
At River Valley Community College, we make sure our students are prepared for any emergency. Rave allows us to communicate with every student quickly and reliably to make sure they have up-to-date information in any situation.
Rave can text, call, or email a student. Students can log into their Rave account and decide what numbers and ways of contacting they would like, and alerts are set to automatically be sent to the student’s email.
To Log Into RVCC Rave Alerts
- Click on this link: Visit Get Rave. Enter you User Name (which is always your college email address) and Password that was emailed to you as a new student (this is different from your Easy Login).
- Here you can add or remove contact information and change your settings any time you want. You can also add up to six contacts (such as daycare, family, or friends) who can all be notified when an alert is sent.
Weather closing alerts are also accessed through:
- Calling RVCC and selecting Option 1 for “Weather-Related Issues”
- Posting on the college webpage
- Broadcasting via WMUR Channel 9
- Broadcasting via WPTZ/WNNE VT Channels 5 & 31
- Social media links indicated below:
All students are responsible for checking these sources for information.
If you have questions about RVCC Alerts, please contact Kelly Clark, Executive Assistant to the President at 603-542-7744 ext. 5527.