- RVCC uses print solution called PaperCut. Students can print from any lab computers in RVCC campus using their EasyLogin credential.
- There are seven printers in Claremont, two in Lebanon and one in Keene. Print can be retrieved from any printers using your Student ID or using your EasyLogin credential.
- Each student is given $25 per semester for printing. The remaining amount is not carried over to next semester.
- There will be a charge of 10¢ per page for B&W or 50¢ per page for Color printing.
- If there is insufficient fund, you can recharge your account by going to CCSNH Papercut website.
- Click here for more information regarding Student Printing (PDF)
- Click here for more information regarding Guest Printing (PDF)
- There are two wireless network within campus named CCSNH and CCSNH-Guest.
- You can login to CCSNH wireless network using your EasyLogin credential.
- It is highly recommended to use CCSNH wireless for all students.