- RVCC uses print solution called PaperCut. Students can print from any of the lab computers at all of the RVCC campuses using their EasyLogin credentials.
- There are seven printers in Claremont, two in Lebanon and one in Keene. Print can be retrieved from any of the printers using your Student ID badge or your EasyLogin credentials.
- Each student is given $25 per semester for printing. The remaining amount is not carried over to the next semester.
- There will be a charge of 10¢ per page for B&W or 50¢ per page for Color printing.
- If there are insufficient funds, you can recharge your account by going to the CCSNH Papercut website.
- Click here for more information regarding Student Printing (PDF)
- Click here for more information regarding Guest Printing (PDF)
- There are two wireless networks within the campus – CCSNH and CCSNH-Guest.
- You can login to CCSNH wireless networks using your EasyLogin credentials.
- It is highly recommended to use CCSNH wireless for all students.