- Graduates, please let us know if you will be attending graduation by filling out this RSVP form.
The Claremont Campus – 1 College Place, Claremont, NH 03743
Guests and graduates are welcome to arrive up to 30 minutes prior to the ceremony time (see the schedule below). Graduates will go directly to the Falcon Room to check in and guests should set up their chairs outside.
Commencement Ceremonies Schedule: Friday, May 12th, RVCC Claremont. 1 College Place, Claremont, NH 03743
Ceremony #1: 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Accounting-Cert & Accounting-AS
- Biological Science-AS
- Business Management-Cert & Business Management-AS
- Criminal Justice-AS
- Cybersecurity and Healthcare IT-AS
- Early Childhood Education-Infant & Toddler-Cert
- Early Childhood Education-Level 1-Cert
- Early Childhood Education-Level 2-Cert
- Early Childhood Education-AS
- General Studies-AS
- Healthcare Applications-Cert
- Information Technology-AS
- Liberal Arts-AA
- Medical Administrative Assistant-Cert
- Networking-Cert & Networking-AS
- Social Services-Cert & Social Services-AS
Ceremony #2: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Nursing – AS
Ceremony #3: 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Massage Therapy – CERT
- Medical Laboratory Technician-AS
- Occupational Therapy Assistant-AS
- Physical Therapist Assistant-AS
- Radiologic Technology-AS
- Respiratory Therapy-AS
Graduates and guests are welcome to park in the large back parking lot. From the back entrance, the Falcon room is located just inside the building.
Where to Go When You Arrive
Graduates will check-in and get ready in the Falcon Room.
Number of Guests Allowed
With a maintained decrease in local COVID cases, we are happy to announce that graduates are welcome to bring as many guests to commencement as they like. Remind your guests to bring their own chairs since the ceremony is outside and chairs will not be provided.
The event will also be live-streamed through YouTube for those unable to attend in-person.
RVCC will arrange a variety of accommodation and/or accessibility services such as assistive devices (wheelchairs, for example), sign language interpreters, etc., for both graduates and guests. To request a service, please contact Nickole Milo at (603) 542-7744 extension 5522 prior to April 10th, 2023.
The tradition of pinning symbolizes an official initiation into the students’ chosen healthcare profession. The pinning for Nursing will take place during the 1:00pm Ceremony. The pinning for Radiologic Technology and Respiratory Therapy will take place during the 3:00pm Ceremony. When you fill out the RSVP form, you will be asked to provide a first and last name of the person you have asked to pin you. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
COVID Protocols: Masks are recommended but not required in all areas of campus with the following caveats:
- In situations which simulate a clinical experience;
- In certain circumstances, when the College dictates the use of masks to limit involuntary risk for staff, faculty, and students who must be present for a function;
- People who are symptomatic must mask around others;
- When an individual asks you to wear a mask around them, please continue to demonstrate kindness and commitment to one another, respect their request, and mask up. Carry a mask at all times for this reason. We will also continue to provide them on campus.
Please note these other important points:
- Should circumstances with COVID-19 change, indoor mask guidance may shift back to being more restrictive.
- Students should continue to follow the guidelines of their clinical placements and other off-campus field sites.