The Claremont Campus – 1 College Place, Claremont, NH 03743
Number of Guests Allowed
With a maintained decrease in local COVID cases, we are happy to announce that graduates are welcome to bring as many guests to commencement as they like.
Guests and graduates are welcome to arrive up to 30 minutes prior to the ceremony time (see the schedule below).
Commencement Ceremonies Schedule: Friday, May 12th, RVCC Claremont. 1 College Place, Claremont, NH 03743
Ceremony #1: 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Accounting-Cert & Accounting-AS
- Business Management-Cert & Business Management-AS
- Cybersecurity and Healthcare IT-AS Information Technology-AS
- Networking-Cert & Networking-AS
- Early Childhood Education-Infant & Toddler-Cert
- Early Childhood Education-Level 1-Cert
- Early Childhood Education-Level 2-Cert
- Early Childhood Education-AS
- General Studies-AS
- Liberal Arts-AA
- Biological Science-AS
- Healthcare Applications-Cert
- Medical Administrative Assistant-Cert
- Criminal Justice-AS
- Social Services-Cert & Social Services-AS
Ceremony #2: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Nursing – AS
Ceremony #3: 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Massage Therapy – CERT
- Occupational Therapy Assistant-AS
- Physical Therapist Assistant-AS
- Medical Laboratory Technician-AS
- Radiologic Technology-AS
- Respiratory Therapy-AS
Guests and graduates are welcome to park in the large back parking lot. Guests will be directed to seating when they arrive.
As these ceremonies are held outdoors, all seating is on the lawn. Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets in order to be most comfortable.
Alternate Viewing Options
The event will also be live-streamed through YouTube.
COVID Protocols: Masks are recommended but not required in all areas of campus with the following caveats:
- In situations which simulate a clinical experience;
- In certain circumstances, when the College dictates the use of masks to limit involuntary risk for staff, faculty, and students who must be present for a function;
- People who are symptomatic must mask around others;
- When an individual asks you to wear a mask around them, please continue to demonstrate kindness and commitment to one another, respect their request, and mask up. Carry a mask at all times for this reason. We will also continue to provide them on campus.
Please note these other important points:
- Should circumstances with COVID-19 change, indoor mask guidance may shift back to being more restrictive.
- Students should continue to follow the guidelines of their clinical placements and other off-campus field sites.
We continue to urge you to be vaccinated and boosted if you are not already, and to remain home and test if you are ill.
Wishing you all a healthy and successful semester!