Sullivan County Health Care – Unity/Claremont
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) Apprenticeships
• These are full-time, permanent, benefited positions at Sullivan County in Unity, NH;
• Receive hourly pay while you are training!
• Employer-paid tuition at River Valley Community College (RVCC);
• Receive tuition scholarship for training and education costs;
• Additional grant funding is available for supplies, books and fees to qualified candidates;
• Complete your LNA training and sit for the State LNA Licensing Exam in less than six weeks;
• After successful completion of the apprenticeship, participants continue their employment with Sullivan County providing direct patient care as a fully qualified LNA.
The Program Starts August 30th!
Interested in becoming an LNA and getting started in a career in healthcare tuition-free? View our info session, previously recorded zoom meeting (approximately 38 minutes), here. When the link opens, download the video using the down arrow in the top right of the page, then open the file.
For more information and to register, please contact Melissa Ward, Staffing Coordinator, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-477-6034, or Marci Thibodeau, Assistant Director of Nursing, at: email@example.com or 603-542-9511 x210.
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.
The total funding of the ApprenticeshipNH initiative is $7.29 million with 99% funded through the following US Department of Labor-Employment and Training Administration Grants at the dollar amounts indicated: Apprenticeship State Expansion (ASE) Grant-$1.35 million, State Apprenticeship Expansion (SAE) Grant- $2.05 million, American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) Grant- $450,000, State Apprenticeship Expansion 2020 (SAE2020) Grant- $3.45 million. Additional scholarship support of less than 1% is provided by 3rd party scholarship grants for programs developed through the ASE and SAE grants.