Welcome to River Valley Community College. As a new student, we anticipate that you will have many questions. New Student Orientation helps to prepare you to begin your journey as a successful student at RVCC. New Student Orientation is designed to familiarize you with the campus, faculty, staff, and the many services available to make college a successful experience for you.
At Orientation you will:
- Meet other new students, student leaders, faculty and staff
- Learn how to navigate your Student email, Student Information System (SIS) and Canvas accounts
- Learn about Library resources
- Take a campus tour
- Learn about services available in the ACT Center
- Have an opportunity to meet with the Registrar and Financial Aid staff to assist you with any last minute questions
- Learn about getting involved in Student Government and other extracurricular activities
- Get an overview of college policies
New Student Orientation is scheduled as follows:
Claremont, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
All students, including those primarily taking classes at Keene and Lebanon, are encouraged to attend the Claremont Orientation.
You can sign up in the form to the right. The session you attend will be based on your academic program.
Student ID Badges and Parking Passes
We are issuing student ID badges and parking passes prior to the Orientation sessions. Please call whichever location is most convenient for you to set up an appointment:
Claremont: 603-542-7744 x5499
Keene: 603-542-7744 x5725
Lebanon: 603-443-4200 x5825