Welcome to River Valley Community College. As a new student, we anticipate that you will have many questions. New Student Orientation helps to prepare you to begin your journey as a successful student at RVCC. New Student Orientation is designed to familiarize you with the campus, faculty, staff, and the many services available to make college a successful experience for you.
At Orientation you will:
- Meet other new students, student leaders, faculty and staff
- Learn how to navigate your Student email, Student Information System (SIS) and Canvas accounts
- Receive your student ID badge and parking pass
- Learn about Library resources
- Take a campus tour
- Learn about services available in the Student Success Center
- Have an opportunity to meet with the Registrar and Financial Aid staff to assist you with any last minute questions
- Learn about getting involved in Student Government and other extracurricular activities
- Get an overview of college policies
New Student Orientations for the Spring Semester are scheduled as follows:
Lebanon Students are encouraged to attend the Claremont Orientation.