River Valley Medical Assistants take the World by Storm...
April 28, 2019
RVCC will be proctoring the TEAS this Spring/Summer. Register today and continue to work towards admission into the Nursing program.
Who Needs To Take It
- Incoming Nursing Program students are required to take this entrance exam.
What Information Is Covered
- A variety of topics are covered in the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), such as: Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English and language usage.
Where To Take It
- The test will be proctored by River Valley Community College at their Main Claremont Campus, 1 College Place, Claremont, NH.
When To Take It
You can take the test on any of the following dates.
- Wednesday, 5/8/19 from 1:00-5:00pm
- Tuesday 6/04/19 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday 6/11/19 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday 7/16/19 from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Wednesday 7/31/19 from 9:00am-1:00pm
How To Prepare
- There are a number of practice materials available to acclimate you to the style of questions you will find in the TEAS.
- You need to register for the TEAS at www.atitesting.com.
On the day of the test, remember the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes early to the testing site
- Bring 2 or more #2 pencils
- Schedule 4 hours to take the test
- Scratch paper will be provided by the testing center
- Do not bring calculators
- Basic 4 function calculator allowed and embedded within the online version of the exam
- Electronic devices (cell phone, tablets, MP3 players) are not allowed
For more information, please contact:
Joyce P. Hamilton
Executive Secretary - Nursing Department