River Valley Medical Assistants take the World by Storm...
February 2, 2018
RVCC will be proctoring the TEAS this Spring. Register today and continue to work towards admission into the Nursing program.
Who Needs To Take It
- Incoming Nursing Program students are required to take this entrance exam.
What Information Is Covered
- A variety of topics are covered in the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), such as: Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English and language usage.
Where To Take It
- The test will be proctored by River Valley Community College at their Main Claremont Campus, 1 College Place, Claremont, NH in Room 145.
When To Take It
- You can take the test on any of the following dates. These are all Thursdays and are all scheduled from 9am-1pm: 2/08/2018, 2/22/2018, 3/08/2018, 3/22/2018, 4/05/2018, 4/19/2018, 6/07/2018, 6/21/2018.
How To Prepare
- There are a number of practice materials available to acclimate you to the style of questions you will find in the TEAS.
- You need to register for the TEAS at www.atitesting.com.
On the day of the test, remember the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes early to the testing site
- Bring 2 or more #2 pencils
- Schedule 4 hours to take the test
- Scratch paper will be provided by the testing center
- Do not bring calculators
- Basic 4 function calculator allowed and embedded within the online version of the exam
- Electronic devices (cell phone, tablets, MP3 players) are not allowed
For more information, please contact:
Crystal A. Thibodeau
Executive Secretary - Nursing Department