River Valley Medical Assistants take the World by Storm...
10,000 Small Businesses
River Valley Community College faculty Michelle Kainen and Linda Richelson have been selected to teach at Goldman-Sachs’ 10,000 Small Businesses initiative! The initiative aims to help entrepreneurs create economic opportunities by providing them access to education.
10,000 Small Businesses is a great opportunity for business owners to access new tools and knowledge for grow their businesses. In professional workshops delivered in-person and online by some of the brightest minds in the business, business owners will be provided with the opportunity to familiarize themselves with new ways to access financial capital and build a powerful network of professional support.
The program is
- Offered at no cost to the business owner – every business owner selected receives a full scholarship
- Hands-on for business growth and includes three multi-day in-person sessions centrally located in New Hampshire and supported by online courses
- Focuses on practical business skills including negotiations, marketing, and employee management
- Access to highly-trained professionals who understand what it takes to grow a small business
- An expanded peer network of small business owners from across the country
- An opportunity to join the 67 percent of businesses reporting increased revenues and 47 percent adding new jobs with six months of the program
There will be an information session at the Lebanon Academic Center at 15 Hanover Street, on Thursday, November 29th from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, hosted by River Valley Community College in conjunction with the Lebanon Chamber of Commerce on behalf of the Community College System of New Hampshire and Goldman Sachs.
Harvey Horn, outreach coordinator for 10,000 Small Businesses, will present an overview of the program along with details on the benefits to business owners and how to apply.
The application deadline is December 3rd and classes will begin in March of 2019.
To attend this free event, please Register Here---> Eventbrite
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to:
River Valley Community College’s Dan Osborn (dosborn@CCSNH.edu, (603)542-7744, ext. 5347)
Lebanon Chamber of Commerce (email@example.com, Rob Taylor at (603) 448-1203)