Nursing Perfection: River Valley Community...
1. To identify, acquire, arrange records of long term historical value to the institution and to preserve/provide access to them
2. To provide knowledge that supports teaching and learning to the college (and wider) community.
Types of Academic Records
1. Legal or constituting documents such as by-laws; reports; minutes; substantive memoranda; correspondence
2. Reports of self studies and accreditation visits; admissions; institutional research; public relations; research projects
3. Records of minutes; syllabi; organizations of students, faculty, administrators and staff
- publications, newsletters, posters, booklets, yearbooks, student newspapers, directories, faculty/staff rosters and ephemeral materials
4. Specialized format materials such as audio, audiovisual, oral histories, maps, blueprints
5. Artifacts related to RVCC
RVCC Online Publications
College Catalog 2006 - Present
Last updated: 11.10.16