Student Health

We encourage students needing health insurance to review the Companies licensed to sell health insurance in NH at to identify a provider that best meets their needs. 
The list includes companies that could provide either individual health insurance or short term (six months) health insurance. 
Please note that RVCC is providing this link as a resource to our students and it should not be view as an endorsement of any of the companies or their plans.  Government information on health insurance can be found at
Seperate from health insurance, proof of personal professional liability insurance is mandatory for all students in Allied Health programs. The cost for personal professional liability insurance varies. Students will need to show valid proof of personal professional liability insurance coverage before going on affiliation.  
Some additional College related activities may require proof of insurance, which will be requested as needed.

Health Services

There are many health service resources in the vicinity of the campus. Costs and eligibility requirements vary. Please contact area agencies for this information in advance whenever possible. Students are responsible for all expenses incurred as a result of medical services required in the event of an accident or injury while on campus or at clinical sites.

Health Forms

Health forms must be completed by all matriculated students and submitted to the Admissions Office prior to the first day of enrollment. Specific proof of immunity may be required depending on the program of study. Additional immunization, laboratory work and/or written documentation may be required based on individual circumstances.



Contact Us

(603) 542-7744
1 College Place
Claremont, NH 03743


eStart WorkReadyNH