River Valley Medical Assistants take the World by Storm...
Room 123 (Claremont)
Room 108 (Keene)*
Room 210 (Lebanon)*
*Services by appointment in Keene and Lebanon.
800-837-0658 in NH & VT
Student Success Center Staff:
Rianna Villemaire - Program Assistant, email@example.com or x5499
Nickole Milo - General Studies Academic Advisor (Claremont and Lebanon), firstname.lastname@example.org or x5522 (Claremont) or x5818 (Lebanon - Thursdays)
Naomi Drury - General Studies Academic Advisor (Keene), email@example.com or x5702
Morgan Sailer – Career and Transfer Services Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or x5405. New location: The Orchard Room (room 100D in the Library).
To provide academic and career support to the college community. Our efforts focus on empowering individuals to become independent, self-directed lifelong learners. The Department provides a variety of services, resources and tools to enable individuals to pursue their educational goals.
- Alternative Testing – monitored, quiet, environment for students to make-up quizzes and exams. Find the procedure here: http://www.rivervalley.edu/contact-us/directories/faculty/faculty-staff-resources
- Accuplacer testing: http://www.rivervalley.edu/admissions/testing-assessment
- Computers and printer
- Tutoring: http://www.rivervalley.edu/student-resources/tutoring-student-success-center
- Study skills materials and workshops: [new webpage coming soon]
- Services for students with disabilities - Resource guide for students with disabilities
- Career and Transfer services: http://www.rivervalley.edu/student-resources/career-resources
- Academic advising for General Studies and non-matriculated students
- SIS, Canvas and email support
- ID badges and parking permits
* services available in Keene and Lebanon by appointment.
Students are issued a student ID at the beginning of their first term free of charge. Student ID's need to be visable at all times when on campus. Students requesting a replacement ID card will be assessed a fee of $15. Contact the Student Success Center for more information.
Students must obtain parking permit to park on campus. Students may park in designated areas. Please observe all posted parking restrictions. Violators will be fined in accordance with the following schedule:
- First offense $5.00
- Second offense $10.00
- Third offense $20.00
When necessary, towing at the student's expense may be authorized by the President or their designee. Any offenses in excess of three shall be charged a fine of $50.00 and may result in permanent car restriction from campus. Transcripts, diplomas, and grade reports will not be issued until all parking fines are paid.