The Social Services degree at River Valley will prepare you for a meaningful and fulfilling career of changing lives. Social Services students learn the key skills needed to help others in a variety of clinical and educational settings. With our transfer and career partnerships, students can graduate and go straight to a Bachelor’s degree or start their passion as soon as possible!
Social services at River Valley is designed around family friendliness. Students can attend part-time or full-time, and can start in any semester. Courses are offered on campus and online to accommodate multiple different learners.
- Head Start centers
- Area agencies
- Homeless shelters
- City and state offices
- Behavioral and mental health centers
- Crisis centers
- Early Childhood Education,
- Early Childhood Education: Infant and Toddler Certificate,
- Early Childhood Education level I Certificate,
- Early Childhood Education level II Certificate,
- Social Services Certificate,
- Liberal Arts