What is Work-Study ?

The Federal Work-Study Program provides part-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and work related to the student’s course of study, however each campus has different oppotunities available, depending on their own set of unique needs.

Here’s a quick overview of Federal Work-Study:

  • It provides part-time employment while you are enrolled in school.
  • It is available to undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with financial needs.
  • It is available to full-time or part-time students.
  • Reach out to the River Valley Community College Financial Aid Office to learn more (rvccfinaid@ccsnh.edu or by phone at, 603.542.7744 x 3)