Important Consumer Information about River Valley Community College is available to current or perspective students, as well as current and perspective employees in accordance with the disclosure and reporting requirements of the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA). Hard copies are available upon request by contacting River Valley Community College’s Financial Office (603) 542-7744 ext. 5312
A key part of having a successful experience at RVCC is being aware of the policies, processes and resources available on campus. Please check out the information below. If you have any questions reach out to Suzanne Groenewold in admissions for additional information. If you have any questions related to financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office directly.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- RVCC Notification of Rights Under FERPA (PDF)
- FERPA Opt-Out (PDF)
- Procedures for Withdrawing from School
- River Valley Community College values our students and their insight. Any student who has a complaint/concern, is strongly encouraged to speak directly with the person(s) involved and/or the Department Head. If this is not an option of the issue is not resolved, then please bring the issue to the following person:
- Issues related to Academics: Vice President of Academic Affairs, Jennifer Cournoyer.
- Issues related to Student Services: Vice President of Student Services, Jennifer Cournoyer.
- Information on how to file a complaint about RVCC to the New Hampshire Department of Education, Higher Education Division at https://my.doe.nh.gov/ESSWEB/HigherEducation/Complaint.aspx
- Institutional Refund Policy
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Vaccination Policies
- Accessibility Services
- Transfer/Articulation Agreements
- Unauthorized Sharing of Copyrighted Materials
- Low Cost Course Materials
- Definition of Credit Hour
- Availability of Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Office
Email: Shannon Carroll, Director of Financial Aid
Office Hours: Monday and Wednesday 9 am – 6 pm, Tuesday and Thursday 12 pm – 6 pm, Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Address: 1 College Place Claremont, NH 03743
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Handbook
- Net Price Calculator
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information Published by the Department of Education
- Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- National Student Loan Data System
- Elm Select – Alternative Loans
- Financial Aid Forms
- Private Education Loan Disclosures (Self-Certified Form)(PDF)
Competitive Program Data
The Associate in Science Degree Nursing Program at River Valley Community College is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
NCLEX-RN Pass Rates
|RVCC Pass Rate||100%||97.5%||83%|
|NH Pass Rate||95.71%||96.2%||93.4%|
|National Pass Rate||88.2%||86.6%||82.5%|
The River Valley Community College Medical Assistant Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs upon the recommendation of Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB).
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
25400 US Highway 19 North, Suite 158
Clearwater, FL 33763
|100% Job Placement Rate – Cohort Class of 2020|
|92.9% Pass Rate for MBLEX|
This two-year Associate Degree program is accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
5600 N. River Road, Suite 720
Rosemont, Il 60018
|Dates||7/1/18 – 6/30/19||7/1/19 – 6/30/20||
7/1/20 – 6/3/21
|Yearly Certification Pass Rate||100%||86%||100%|
The Occupational Therapy Assistant program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA),
ACOTE C/O AOTA
6116 Executive Boulevard, Suite 200
North Bethesda, MD 20852-4929
Questions about ACOTE accreditation can be directed via the ACOTE web site or via AOTA telephone number: (301) 652-AOTA
NBCOT Exam Pass Rates (3 Year Period)
|Year||National NG Total Testing||National NG Passing (%)||RVCC Program Testing||RVCC Program Passing (%)|
NG = New Graduate
This Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) program at River Valley Community College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
1111 North Fairfax Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
100% of graduates who take and pass the national exam have found jobs within 6 months.
The RVCC Radiologic Technology Program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology.
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606-3182
The Respiratory Therapy Program in accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care.
|100% Job Placement for the Past 5 Years|