River Valley Community College is proud of our commitment to student safety. All of the campus safety policies can be found online in the Student Handbook. We work hard to make sure all students feel safe and and secure at each location.
River Valley strongly encourages all students, employees, and community members to report incidents to campus safety via our tracking system. You can access this form at Incident Tracker.
For students and community members, please use the login information listed below:
Annual Safety Report
At River Valley, we publicly disclose all crimes in our Annual Security Report.
Any questions can be directed to Campus Safety by calling 603-542-7744 ex. 5420.
uSafeUS® is a free, confidential app that helps protect you and your friends, both on and off-campus. Download and select [CAMPUS NAME] for immediate access to quick-and-easy tools that help you quickly leave uncomfortable situations, and find guidance and support in the aftermath of sexual violence, relationship violence, or stalking.
• Fake a call or text from someone on your contact list (without ever notifying them)
• Automatically text up to 3 friends to follow-up with you if you don’t arrive when expected, and allow them to briefly track you via GPS with your permission
• Get help from a bartender or wait staff with an SOS disguised as a drink recipe
• Find answers to questions around sexual violence, relationship violence, and stalking that you may not feel comfortable asking out loud
• Find out more about your options for reporting and care following an incident
Download for free from the App Store or Google Play today.
of our Students Receive Financial Aid