Follett is our Online Bookstore
Store Phone Number: (603) 224-8231
Visit the RVCC Online Bookstore for books, course materials, supplies and clothing. The Bookstore serves as a center for the purchase of textbooks and equipment necessary for study at the College.
How do I place an online order at the RVCC Bookstore?
The bookstore’s website can be accessed at rivervalleyshop.com or through the “find my textbooks” link in SIS.
What do I do once I get to the website?
- Click the “textbook” link at the top of the bookstore’s website, ”rivervalleyshop.com”
- Use the drop-down menus to choose your term and courses and click “find your course materials”
- Select the course materials you need for each course and click “add to bag”
- When you are finished adding item to your bag click “view bag and checkout”
- Follow the steps to enter your payment information – if you are using book advance funds, or any type of book voucher like VA, select “financial aid” as your method of payment.
- Please note, if you are using financial aid you will need to wait until two weeks before the semester starts to access the book authorization for payment. Please reach out to the financial aid office for further information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Note: to use your financial aid, you must be logged in to your account (you cannot checkout as a guest).
What are my textbook options?
Textbooks are available in new, used, rental, or digital formats. The bookstore has been working throughout the summer to make as many titles available in digital format as possible to complement the increased numbers of online courses this fall.
Which methods of payments are accepted at the bookstore?
Online customers can pay using a credit card, PayPal, Financial Aid Book Advance funds, (book vouchers/scholarships) or VA funds. ( Financial aid and VA funds can be used by selecting “financial aid” as payment)
Are shipping fees and digital delivery fees covered by my book voucher or book advance?
Shipping fees and digital delivery fees are covered by Financial Aid Book Advance funds. If you have a scholarship through RVCC or a 3rd Party, shipping and digital delivery should be covered by your award.
What is the bookstore’s return policy?
All other merchandise that is unopened and in original condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
*Gift Cards are non-refundable
How do I rent textbooks?
Search for your course and section, select the rental items available for your course, and add them to your shopping cart. During checkout, you’ll be prompted to provide rental collateral (e.g. a credit card) and sign the rental agreement. Completing the rental agreement signifies your commitment to returning your rental book back by the check-in date.