Grade Appeal Form
If a student believes they have been assigned an inaccurate or unfair grade, they may formally appeal through the process outlined in the policy. Any appeal must have the grade appeal form submitted and be initiated by the student with the instructor before the conclusion of the next semester (including summer). Students should be advised that in most instances a grade may be changed only by the instructor. Only in the case of obvious computational error or blatant abuse of the grading prerogative can the Vice President of Academic & Student Affairs, the only other individual on campus empowered to change a grade, alter a student’s grade. Please see the full Grade Appeal Policy here:
Student Name(Required)
Student Email(Required)
Please give us some information about the grade and course you are appealing.
The student shall submit the Grade Appeal Form to serve as documentation of the start of the appeal process.  The student shall then contact the faculty member and schedule a meeting to discuss the grade appeal and attempt to resolve the matter.
List the name of the faculty member you took the class with.
Please sign below to indicate that you understand the Grade Appeal Policy, including your responsibility to initiate a meeting with the instructor.