Discovery: Search the Library for books, ebooks, articles, and more
The Charles P Puksta Library supports the curricular and research needs of River Valley Community College through the provision of information resources, services and instruction.
~100% online and always open.
The 10,000+ square foot facility features
- A state-of-the-art lactation and parents’ room
- 27 computers including PC’s and MACS
- Black& white/Color printer, scanner & photocopier
- Computer Lab, 3 Study Rooms, Conference Room for quiet individual or group study
- Treadmill desks
- Standing Desks
- Wireless Internet access throughout the library.
- A-Z Databases
- Award Winning Titles
- CCSNH Catalog (OPAC)
- Credoreference Database
- EbscoHost Academic eBook Collection
- Medcom Trainex Videos
- Nursing Reference Center
- Prep Step for Colleges & Universities
- Proquest Central Database
- Rehab Reference Center
- Semantic Scholar
- ScienceDirect Database
- Using Google Scholar
- Videatives Streaming Videos
Librarian partner with faculty to design class sessions and workshops that tie in with the work your students are doing. We can meet in the Library Computer Lab; create a course or subject guide for your students; or explore other ways to include library and information literacy concepts in your class.