Accessibility Statement for River Valley Community College
River Valley Community College is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
River Valley Community College takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of River Valley Community College:
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. River Valley Community College is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of River Valley Community College. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on River Valley Community College:
- Phone: (603) 542-7744
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1 College Place; Claremont, NH 03743
We try to respond to feedback within 3 Business Days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
River Valley Community College is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, JAWS
Accessibility of River Valley Community College relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of River Valley Community College, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for River Valley Community College:
- Third Party Vendors: Some third party vendors are not yet completely compliant because Existing vendor commitments can’t be changed. Requesting improvements from vendors and reevaluating contracts with accessibility in mind, as contract renewals come up.. Please contact us for help..
River Valley Community College assessed the accessibility of River Valley Community College by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 29 January 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.