A certificate in Early Childhood Education focused in Infant and Toddler helps students get experience with multiple age groups. This certificate is a great step up on a resume to help you get ahead of other candidates! This certificate focuses on working effectively with young children, aged birth to three years, and their families. This certificate is a great addition to a resume to highlight your knowledge of the 0-3 population.
The Infant and Toddler Certificate qualifies a student to apply for an infant and toddler endorsement on an early childhood credential certificate awarded by the New Hampshire Bureau of Child Development and Head Start Collaboration.
- Child care centers
- Head Start programs
- Laboratory schools
- Parent cooperatives and after-school programs
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education Level 1 Certificate
- Early Childhood Education level 2 Certificate
- Social Services
- Social Services Certificate