The Early Childhood Education Level II certificate is designed to get students into a job quickly and efficiently, with practical experience built into the certificate. This certificate is perfect for those who want to boost their skills and knowledge of the early childcare field. This certificate will put an edge on any resume for a higher level position in child care!
Practicum placements are offered throughout Sullivan and Cheshire counties and include a wide range of programs serving infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and young school-age children
Students currently employed full-time in the field may complete a work experience practicum.
- child care centers
- Head Start programs
- laboratory schools
- parent cooperatives and after-school programs
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education: Infant and Toddler Certificate
- Early Childhood Education level I Certificate
- Social Services
- Social Services Certificate