Students are trained with marketable skills to help them start in the workforce or continue on to a Bachelor’s degree at one of our many transfer institutions. Our Business Management program is taught both online and in the classroom to cater to all types of learners, and to be convenient to many different lifestyles.
- Faculty bring real-world experience to the classroom and possess Master’s degrees or higher in their field.
- 75% of Business Management students report that the degree has opened opportunities for employment in their field.
- Credits earned in this program transfer to many colleges and universities including Granite State College, Keene State College, Plymouth State University, University of New Hampshire, Rivier University, and Southern New Hampshire University.
- Customer service associate or manager
- Retail sales
- Store manager
- Administrative assistant
- Relationship banker
- Sales consultant
- Sales support specialist
- A.S. Accounting
- A.S. Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Accounting
- Certificate in Advanced Accounting