Becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse at River Valley prepares you for a career in a fast-paced healthcare environment in just one year. Each LPN course incorporates classroom learning with simulation laboratory activities and are designed in every way to prepare you for a successful entry into the healthcare workforce. With a high demand in New Hampshire for LPN, starting your path to your career can start today!
With our LPN program closely linked with our rigorous associate degree nursing program, students who want to continue their healthcare career journey will be able to do so at River Valley.
Long term care, hospitals, physician/outpatient health centers, visiting nurse and home health care.
Interested students are required to attend a mandatory nursing informational session. Due to Covid-19, face to face info sessions have been suspended. Please review RVCC’s LPN Nursing Information Session PowerPoint presentation. We will continue to monitor the situation and will resume our face to face info sessions as appropriate.
RVCC is pleased to offer prospective nursing students the Test of Essential Academic Skill (TEAS) remotely.
Register for the TEAS test at http://atitesting.com
· Remote TEAS testers will need to have free Proctorio proctoring software installed on testing computers prior to testing.
· To access The Proctorio Quick Start Guide click on this link STUDENT_RemoteProctoring_QuickStartGuide
· Choose “River Valley CC LPN” as your institution when registering for the TEAS, and select “TEAS for Nursing Students” if asked.
June 8, 23
July 6, 21
August 3, 18, 31
September 15, 28
October 13, 26
November 10, 24
December 8, 21
*Dates are updated frequently, so please visit this page often for details.
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Assistant
Plan it out!
Use this editable program map to see what your schedule could look like:
LPN Certificate_Editable Map